Little River Anklet Socks
Whose wardrobe doesn't need the perfect striped or polkadot anklet sock?! Such a cute look year-round, paired with ankle boots, sneakers, sandals and clogs.
In the heart of the deep South, you'll find an Alabama sock making tradition generations deep. Little River Sock Mill's family is part of this American legacy - manufacturing socks for over twenty years at their small mill, located in Fort Payne, Alabama. Each sock is crafted with pride and care, honoring the land by using the highest quality organic cotton and sustainable practices.
- Made in the USA in Fort Payne, Alabama
- Knit with Certified Organic Cotton & low impact dyes
- Foot hugging fit, retains shape & elasticity over time
- Comprised of 63% Certified Organic Cotton, 22% Nylon, and 15% Elastic
- Fits Women's Shoe Size 5.5-10