Clarifying Face Mask - Single Use
Apply this gently exfoliating creamy mud mask to detox and deep clean pores in just 5 minutes. Clean, vegan, and designed for all skin types and genders.
- 0.5 oz / 14 g
- TSA-compliant travel size single use mask.
- Activated charcoal and mineral-rich bentonite clay deep clean and reduce the appearance of pores
- Formulated with willow bark, a natural plant extract rich in salicin, an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging compound
- Vitamin E, sulfur mud, and zinc oxide firm skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, and sun damage
- Vegan Action Certified
- EWG Verified
- Unscented & Fragrance-Free
About the Maker: Alder New York is a queer and woman-owned independent skincare brand based in New York that makes clean, vegan products designed to work for all skin types, no matter your age, gender, or ethnicity. Because skincare shouldn’t be complicated and you shouldn’t need an esthetician’s license to have great skin.
Our Sustainability Practices
We believe it’s our responsibility to our planet to be as low-impact and sustainable as possible. We’ve worked hard and are extremely proud of the results of our efforts.
Recycled Metal Content
Nearly all of the metals that are used to make our jewelry come from a recycled source. Whether it be a stud earring, a jump-ring on a necklace or the plating that is on a bracelet, we’ve worked to source recycled and responsible materials.
Our production studio in Seattle is a zero-waste facility. We take great effort and pride in making sure that materials that are normally considered unusable by manufacturers find their way into hands of those who will use them. Whether it be recycling our scrap metals, sending small bits of gold that we have gathered for years to be re-processed or donating components to local schools who teach jewelry classes.